Wednesday 25 May 2011

A couple of three things.

So, the internet is having a bad patch... for me and for you. Since the fall of PSN brought out Marble Cake to once again act as superman, we've seen an almost complete reenactment of the Ddos rich days of Wikileaks. All this means is, no one website is getting any better not even Futaba B itself, of course. When I stopped to consider this I had a startling revelation, you see; I don't really have the balls to get rid of my facebook-it's too good a communications tool but I can invest elsewhere.

I think the idea with any blog is for people to talk about what you want to talk about. I used to frequent the escapist forums; I still do frequent /v/ far more than is healthy. Although /v/ is going through a swift renaissance in the form of realising it's almost as shit as say... the escapist forums, no part of the internet is going anywhere fast. I want my welcome back to the no voice headset kingdom pack or whatever the fuck it's called from PSN. I want Kotaku to stop being shit. I want game trailers to stop being shit. I even want Marble Cake to start reeling their shit in a bit. Most of all I want facebook to stop being so puerile:

WHY CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT WHAT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T AHVE NICE THINGJSD AEJGAKJGLEKVN AGNLAKSNG AA KNA AEJGNAEGN FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I give you my Blogspot thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment