Saturday 20 August 2011

Suggestions.

For the first time in a while there's a small wealth of things to talk about, even at my own pondering as opposed to what the news is rolling out. Firstly to get some materialisation of a solid constant correspondence (beyond me writing fuck all for nigh on two months) I was looking to expand a bit of discussion. Really, I could tell you how shit the next quasi major vidya release is but so can some self burdening wank-quipping tit on The Escapist. So, if I do wind up discussing something I never asked for in a short amount of time, I might get together with some likeminded sub-Kermodes and chew over ooooh say; Deus Ex?

I don't know, but if it works it can be my groveling apology. You see, rather than just pissing and moaning all over the means and efforts of creative writing and visual mediums of entertainment I'm now being educated in how to do them, you know, proper. This means a change to my living situation from being bored which is, frankly, when I find myself here to being bored with something; if you read the Daily Mail, you'll know I'm not talking about females.

Finally, another combined effort to be suggested to those of us who haven't resorted to wanking in this, the tail end of the great summer. A marathon. These kinds of gaming for charity so you don't feel guilty for splashing out 30 hours of living in God's image on New Vegas (more on that next time). I think I may be able to add some novel twists, like corporal punishment AYE ARR ELL for those who decide that shitty teamatism would be beneficially to malignant balls or something.

I'm sorry but you're going to have to wait until I write a post that is actually about something. You can speed the process along by sharing your thoughts on these suggestions.    

No comments:

Post a Comment